Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Amazing Grace

So, I have put off learning this song for a while because it sounds fairly conceded coming from someone named Grace but honestly, It is one of my favorite hymns so I learned Amazing Grace today.
I worshiped to  Trading My Sorrow, You Deserve, and Every Move I make.
I read through Proverbs 16. I really liked verse 4 which says
 "The Lords works out everything for His own ends. Even the wicked for a day of disaster"
I really liked that verse because it's just a reminder that God does have a plan even when Things are hard and we don't understand.
I prayed today as always.
It's kind of awesome how much God has changed me in the past month. I'm starting to see things with a new pair of eyes and even when I feel my human nature creeping up I know exactly what it is (Most of the time)m and can shut it down with prayer.

My prayer for all of you is that you can trust that God will work in your life even when you can't see how things will turn out ok.

With Love,
                   Grace.
                              Ecclesiastes 3:11 

No comments:

Post a Comment