Friday, August 2, 2013

Lord, I Need You

Hey guys! So tonight I learned "Lord I Need You" by Chris Tomlin. I  like that song because I do need God and it reminds me to ask for Him not just assume He'll be there.
I worshiped to Revelation Song and You Never Let Go.
I read through Proverbs 11 and I actually liked it a lot. It was talking again about holding your tongue which I needed to be reminded of today so I think it's just really cool that God shows you exactly what you need when you need it.
and I prayed tonight as always.

My prayer for all of you is that The Lord would make clear his plans for you and when he tells them to you that you would have an open mind to his plan for you because God always knows best.

With Love,
                  Grace.
                            Psalm 91:1

No comments:

Post a Comment