Saturday, August 3, 2013

Lord I Lift your name on high

Hey guys! it's late and I have to get to bed because I spent to much time with worship.
I learned the song "Lord, I Lift Your Name On High" and it's just a really cool song that I've been singing as long as I can remember so i'm glad I can play it now!
I worshiped to Always Forever, It Is Finished, Set A Fire, No One Like You, I Will Rise, and Forgiven.
I read through Proverbs 12 tonight then prayed!
Sorry it had to be short tonight but I honestly would rather take a while and worship and have fellowship with God than make a long post and have to cut out some worship.

My prayer for all of you is that you will put God first in your lives.

With Love,
                    Grace.
                               Proverbs 12:1

No comments:

Post a Comment