Monday, August 5, 2013

There Will Be A Day/Lead Me

Hey everyone! my internet stopped working last night again and that's why I didn't post .
Last night I Learned Lead Me by Sanctus Real, I don't remember what I worshiped to but I did worship, I read through proverbs 13 and I prayed.
Tonight I Learned there will Be A Day by Jeremy Camp. I really love that song for the same reasons I love I will rise.
I Worshiped to How He Loves and It Is Finished.
I read through Proverbs 14
And I prayed tonight. Especially for Patrick Chin who's going through chemo and specifically asked for more prayer today and I also Prayed for this kid Wesley Baker. I've never met him in my life but he got in a car accident a week or 2 ago and he lives only 2 towns over from me so I've been praying for him but I just decided to Focus on those 2 people the most tonight.

I actually would like to request for you to pray for me and my family right now. For me to be more enthusiastic about doing my Blog. I Love the worship and the prayer but reading my bible and writing are just hard for me right now and I would like prayer for me family as we're in the process of adopting a 7 year old boy out of the foster system and that exciting but frightening as well.
Thankyou all for reading this and keeping up with me and holding me accountable when I don't feel like spending time on this.

With Love,
                  Grace.
                             Proverbs 13:7

No comments:

Post a Comment