Thursday, July 25, 2013

Always Forever

Today was actually a really good day. I hope all of you had a good day too!
So I learned the song "Always Forever" by Phil Wickham. It's a new one to me but it's growing on me fast. It's really pretty and I love the lyrics. The lyrics pretty much just say how much we need God and how much we always will need God.
The worship songs I did today were You're Beautiful, Give Me Faith, and Set A Fire. I can't get over what a good song Set A Fire is. I Love playing it for worship just because how simple and true it is. When it says "No place I'd rather be than here in Your love" I truly mean it. Like, There is not better place than where you can feel the love of God around you. A way I've found to be able to feel God (I'll be the last to say that it's easy) Is to just stop. We're all always so busy with jobs, friends, family, commitments, and everything else but if you just stop. Turn off your phone, turn off your internet, turn off your lights, turn on some worship music and just pray and ask God to meet you there He usually will. But don't be disappointed if he doesn't. "No soul will ever grow deep in the spiritual life unless God works passively in that soul by means of the dark night" 
Tonight I started Proverbs and I'm really excited about reading through Proverbs.
I prayed for you guys tonight more than usual. I hope that God works in your lives in stupendous ways

With Love,
          Grace.
                Proverbs 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment