Saturday, July 20, 2013

Open Up Our Eyes

The song I learned today, as you might have guessed, was "Open Up Our Eyes" by Elevation Worship. It's really cool because God kinda did open up my eyes when I read my Bible but I'll get to that later.
The songs I played for worship were Christ Is Risen and You Deserve.
Prayer was really cool because I asked God for the strength to forgive someone I've been holding a grudge against for 2 years. That was really hard because I don't want to forgive him.
I read through Romans 12 today. verse 21 says "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" And God kinda showed me that holding onto this grudge was not good so I should overcome it with good instead of let it control me. So yeah! that was really cool.


I pray that all of you will be encouraged by God to do His will and to stay focused on Him even when it's hard.

With Love,
                 Grace
                            Romans 12:18

No comments:

Post a Comment