Saturday, July 27, 2013

From The Inside Out

So, I learned the song "From The Inside Out" by Kristian Stanfill(?) and I personally think its a pretty cool song. I mean, that's what this whole blog is about for me. Being changed by God from the inside out to have a closer relationship with Him. And it's weird. I get the being changed on the inside by spending more time with God but I actually feel better physically. Like, instead of feeling on edge most of the time I feel, content I guess? I can't put my finger on the feeling but it's really cool.
I worshiped to I'm alive, Oh Praise Him, and Beautiful Things. I actually really like that line up now that I think about it. I usually just do random songs that catch my eye but those three are really cool Together because I'm Alive and Beautiful Things are about how God has changed us and is continuing to change us and we Respond (with Oh Praise Him) in worship and awe. So I just realized that as I was typing it out!
I read through Proverbs 4 tonight. A lot of Proverbs sounds the same to me "Keep wisdom in your heart...... Do not stray from the path of wisdom..... Listen my son" On and on and on it goes so if my posts start looking the same, that's why but 2 verses that stood out to me were
4:18 "The path of righteousness is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter 'til the full light of day" I think I liked that one mostly because it's a beautiful image of growing in righteousness.
4:23-24 "Above all else, guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life" I like this verse a lot because it reminds me that my heart is so important to God that He doesn't want it to get hurt so I should honor Him  and guard it.
My prayer tonight was mostly for God to let His light shine through me.

My prayer for all of you is for you to ask God to transform you from the inside out.

With Love.
                 Grace.
                           Psalm 138:1

No comments:

Post a Comment