Saturday, July 13, 2013

I can't imagine

So, I woke up this morning and felt worse... again. It has not been a fun week physically but spiritually, this has been a fantastic week!
My prayer this morning looks very similar to yesterdays except for one thing, I have become more thankful. The further I dive into God through His word, Prayer, and especially worship the more I am in awe of how much He has blessed me and I can't imagine what my life would be with out him. It's not even like I can take credit for that though, I can't be like "Look how good and thankful I am because I worship God more than you do!" NO! I can't do that! because if it weren't for the death of Christ on the cross I wouldn't even be able to worship God and if it weren't for the Holy Spirit inside of me I would have no desire to! which make everything just that much more amazing!
Ok, moving on. The beginning of romans 5 is about how we have been save by grace through faith and the second half is about how Adam's sin damned all man but Christ's death has redeemed us! It's fantastic to think about but yeah that was bible reading this morning.
The video for Elevate (A camp my youth group goes to) that one of my friends was making was finished today so I watched it of course. It was pretty much a condensed version of the who week we were there and it was so cool. The bit of worship he filmed were two different songs. one was "You're Beautiful" by Phil Wickham which is like, our youth group's SONG. and the other was "You deserve" by Hillsong. So I decided to learn "You Deserve" Because the words ring so true to me. the bride says "I can't imagine my life without you, with out you 'Cause it's all for you yes it's all for you God" over and over again and it's just fantastic.
The worship songs I played today were How Great is Our God, Beautiful Things, and Jesus Paid it All.


With Love
                 Grace
                             Romans 5:8




Twitter:        @graceshanksalot
Instagram:    @graceshanksalotxvx
Facebook:      Grace Burdett
Email:            graceburdett@gmail.com
  

No comments:

Post a Comment