Monday, July 22, 2013

Oh Praise Him

Ok, so today's been a little crazy but I got everything done anyway!
So I learned oh praise him be the David Crowder Band because its a really cool song.
I worshiped to Beautiful things and Jesus paid it all.
So when I read my bible today I read through Romans 14. Now most of you don't know that i'm vegan (I don't eat anything with meat, milk or eggs in it) Because it's just my own convictions and I live by them and don't expect anyone else to and reading through Romans 14 kind of confirmed that I should live by those convictions even though it's talking more about Jewish laws I feel as though it applies to me as well. Verse 3 says "The man who eats everything must not look down on him who does not and the man who does not eat everything must not condemn the man who does, for God has accepted him" Verse 6 says ".... He who eats meat eats to the Lord for he gives thanks to God and he who abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God" Verse 14 says "As one who is in the Lord Jesus, I am fully convinced that no food is unclean itself. But if anyone regard something as unclean, then for him it is unclean"
So through reading that I was just confirmed that what I am doing is right for me. So yeah!
Praying today was really cool because I almost never remember what people ask me to pray for and today I remembered almost everything people have asked me to pray about.

My prayed for you all is to listen to whatever convictions God puts in your heart even if they seem completely crazy, God has a reason.

With Love
                 Grace
                            Psalm 116:8

No comments:

Post a Comment