Monday, July 29, 2013

Storms

Today there was a big thunder storm and the pressure from storms always gives me a headache so I've been in pain all day and I've been snappy to everyone and I don't like beiong snappy. It made me look at myself and ask "Ok, this is a physical storm and this is how you deal with it, how the heck are you going to deal with an internal one?" so I just need to pray about that and i'd appreciate it if you guys would too!
So I learned "This Man" by Jeremy Camp and I think the chorus is really cool when it says "Would you take the nails from his hands" Because like, if we could save the creator of the universe but be persecuted ourselves... Would we? and I think we should all wrestle with that ourselves.
I worshiped to marvelous light and come thou fount.
I'm actually getting kinda tired of proverbs because it's just the same thing over and over again.
And I prayed tonight.

With Love,
                 Grace.
                            Psalm 62:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment