Friday, July 19, 2013

I Will Rise

So, prayer was fantastic, like nothing else today so that was a good part.
When I went to learn a new song, my sister (Who had enough energy to tell me stories up til  this moment) said she was tired and that I needed to stop playing guitar.... I almost had a break down. I haven't been mean or spiteful (out loud at least) for a week and I was so close in that moment and it scared me. I don't want to be like that at all. I hate being mean, like, so much. So I took a deep breath, knowing I NEEDED to worship and went to my father and he said I could only play two more songs. So I learned "I Will Rise" by Chris Tomlin. It's fairly fitting because when you his the bottom (Or pretty close mentally) There is no where to go but up but you can only rise through Christ so I thought the song was appropriate.
I then played It Is Finished so that I could be reminded of the grace that God has bestowed on us and that I needed to pour that grace out on my siblings.
I read romans 11 today aand it was pretty cool because Paul said the Gods chosen people were hardend to Him so that we as gentiles could receive Gods grace in order to make Israel Jealous to bring them back to God. You should read the chapter yourself because it's really cool and Paul says it better than I do/.

Tonight I'm going to ask you guys to pray for me. Just that I can keep my eyes focused on God even when I feel like ripping my hair out or crying. Thank you!

With Love,
                  Grace.
                            Romans 11:36

No comments:

Post a Comment